Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Peach butter!

No, I did not make it, but my lovely friend Rose did! She is a dear neighbor and is very good to me! She made the delicious peach butter recently, and I am so blest that she shared a jar with us! It is delish!! I bought more peaches yesterday and plan to try my luck at peach butter. I hope it turns out well as dear friend Jo Ann Jones wants two jars of it. Jo Ann I will put special love into it just for you!! Rose has been canning all kinds of stuff and this morning she had already made a big batch of peanut butter fudge before 8 AM. And she is older than I am, (don't worry Rose I am not giving away your age :-)
Well, little Niki is off to a good start in first grade. How can the years go so fast?? He is a big boy now riding the school bus.
Well, it is getting late. I better be getting off here. Will try to update later on how the peach butter turns out. I have been freezing peaches and am freezing some of them in orange juice. My dear online girlfriend Karen Sue, told me about freezing peaches in orange juice. So, I am trying it and will be anxious to try them later :-) Thanks dear Karen Sue!!
God bless all of you and I would love to hear from you! Heading off to bed soon. All is well. Goodnight Moon.
God is sooooooo good!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!