Saturday, September 5, 2009

Peyton Hayley!!

I think I forgot, (how could I forget little precious puppy) to say that we have a new precious little puppy. She is Elizabeth's puppy and we have had her I think a little over two weeks. It may be three though as time goes so fast. She is black and sooooo adorable. She is doing well with potty training. Max doesn't care for her yet. I hope he learns to like her. She is so cute and playful. She is half rat terrier and half chihuahua. I am glad Bethie has her! And she was free! She and Maxie went to the vet last week and got their shots. They got their heartworm pills today.
A few others things while I am on here. Jess is staying really busy with her full

time job at Turning Point. She helps so many others. She is teaching at IUPUC one class a week and also taking a class to work towards her doctoral degree. Hey Jess, Christmas is just around the corner! Are you going to have all of those beautiful blue lights on your tree this year, or are you going to have other colors? I know it will be beautiful no matter how you decorate it.
Gabe is staying very busy being dad. Friend Kelli is a big help with the kids too! Gabe has quit smoking quite some time ago and I am sooooo very thankful!!
Tuesday is our Blessed Mother Mary's birthday. I truly want to go to Cathy and Russ's house with other dear friends to celebrate her birthday. God willing.... Jake has two tests that day. Dearest Mother Mary, please help Jacob with his tests. Thank you!
I talked to dear Jane Bean earlier today and she is to pick me up Tues. morning to go to Russ and Cathy's. Jacob loves my peach butter! I am sooo glad!!
Ok, it is off to work on applesauce. So long for now. All is well.

1 comment:

  1. The puppy is very cute! I guess I feel a little better about things since I last posted a post. I will be glad to have a normal life.

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!