Sunday, December 12, 2010

In the quiet waiting of Advent... let us pray to the Lord.


and count our blessings. The first day of Advent Nov. 28th I was so blest to see my sissy Karen. This pic was taken at the home in Bedford where she lives. Mamma got to go with us. Mark was our driver and picture taker. We had a very nice visit with precious Karen. She is 18 months older than me. Mamma and I reflected on Karen recently, wondering what she would be like if she were normal. Would she be like me or would she be completely different. At any rate, we love her dearly for who she is.
I have been doing lots of holiday baking! Also I am enjoying reading in a very old copy of Charles Dickens Christmas stories, and currently reading "A Christmas Carol". I love it!!
I feel so full of blessings this Advent. I just love gazing at the Christmas tree drinking in its beauty and feeling so thankful for my gift of vision.
Today Holy Mass was so beautiful. We attended the Spanish Mass at St. Bartholomew, and it was full of lots of love for Our Lady of Guadalupe for this is her Feast Day. I love you my Heavenly Mother!!
We are getting snow out there today and tonight. It is absolutely beautiful!! Above is Bethie and I with our doggies. They are all dressed up warmly to go out on a walk in the snow!
I wish you many Advent and Christmas blessings. Lots of love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!