Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A wonderful time with two Sweeties!! Patsy and Lilly!!

Last Wednesday I had a great time with Lilly and Patsy!! Our friendship goes back a long way as we were in nursing school together. They picked me up Wed. morning and we headed off to Cracker Barrel. There we ate a delicious breakfast and had so much fun visiting and chatting!!
I am glad I was able to share some goodies with them!! They are always soooo good to me!! Years ago, they had a baby shower for me when I had Jacob. I will always be thankful for them!!
Lilly shares a birthday with Jess, Oct. 12. Girls, I cannot wait until our next get together and until then, take care and behave yourselves!!!!
Love ya both!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!