Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blessings and more Confirmation pictures








What a blessing to feel the nice cool breeze coming through our open windows!! Fall is so wonderful!!
Last Saturday night Jess and Nick made DELICIOUS chili!! It was such a blessing to be able to have supper fixed for us, and to be able to enjoy that special chili in the fall. And to top it off, they had the most delish cinnamon rolls for dessert!! YUM YUM!!
I got to do more canning this week! Daddy had spaghetti sauce and chili sauce mixes that he didn't use. Jean Ann was so kind to give them to me. I used them this week with some fresh tomatoes, (we are so blest that summer lives on still, in our garden!!) and peppers that we are still harvesting. Also some canned tomatoes and tomato paste. It was fun to make!!
Well, I would like to share some more pictures of Bethie's Confirmation night. Also a picture of Bethie and Scottie. He is so sweet!! So is his Grandma who I met today!!
I hope fall is a special time this year for all of you!
Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!