Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Buddy Walk!

Today I had the pleasure of walking in my first Buddy Walk for Down Syndrome! Thank you so much dear Brenda for inviting me to be in the walk. It was a beautiful Oct. day for the walk. It was just a mile walk, just perfect for my old bones! LOL! How awesome it was to see so many pulling together for this most dear and important cause!! People seemed so excited to be there and doing what they can to help these precious souls with Downs. I saw so many of the precious Downs souls there. I so much enjoyed seeing Nick Feldman and meeting his sweet Mamma. Nick's hair is just beautiful!! How innocent and precious he is. And so is little Brittany!! She looked so sweet and precious holding the sign with a couple of others. What an awesome event!! What a nice time I had as I was walking chatting with dear Camilla, Brenda's mom. I was truly blest!!
Brenda you have a lovely family!! So glad your parents could make it to Columbus this weekend!! A true blessing indeed. Praise Be To God!!!
I hope to raise even more next year and be in the walk again!!
May God bestow many special blessings and graces to all those with Downs. Bless each and every one of their dear little hearts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!