Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mother Mary!

A Big Happy Birthday today to you Dearest Mother Mary!!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and love. I am so thankful for your love and for being my Heavenly Mother.
Brenda Preusz, I am thinking of you today. Also Cathy N., Jane Bean, and Jo Ann. I love you all and so does Our Blessed Mother. I am thinking of other dear friends too. Claudia, Monica L., Melissa N., Sissy Linny, Deborah S., Karen Sue Miller, Sandra C., Becky L., Traci Y., Toni M. Margot, Sarah Stadolka, and the list goes on and on. I love you all!! Oh yes, I love you Dears Patsy and Lilly!!
I LOVE YOU MY MOTHER MARY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kimmie, I love your posts! I will change your look if you send me an email with your information!
    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!