Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A recipe that sounds so yummy!! Chicken Enchilada Dip

I haven't tried this yet, but plan to do so! It sounds like something some of you might like. Becky L. , perhaps you? Maybe Monica L. and some of my other dear home school mom friends?? Maybe Sherry? It comes from dear Karen Sue Miller over on the My Catholic Kitchen yahoo group. Love that group! I also love other yahoo groups that I belong to. Trouble is finding enough computer time. Oh well, I tune in to them when I can. Also I have to limit my computer time due to neck pain :-(
If you choose to try this recipe, I hope you enjoy! If you get a minute let me know if you tried it, and if so, did you like it?

CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP

1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts (2 breasts)
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese - softened
1 cup mayo
1 (8 oz.) pkg. mild cheddar cheese
1/2 of 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chili peppers (I use the whole can)
1 can Del Monte Zesty Tomatoes - do not drain
Tortilla Chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Place chicken in casserole dish with about 1 cup of water in bottom, season
chicken with salt and pepper, cover, cook about 10-15 minutes in microwave.
You can prepare it the same way using a pan on the stove as well, remove, cool
and shred.

Mix all ingredients.

Place mixture into a medium baking/casserole dish.

Bake uncovered for 30 min. at 350 degrees until edges are golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY

Beautiful Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in INDY
I love to go here!

Our baby doggies!

Our baby doggies!
Max and Peyton!